No matter the size of your gift, it will have a vital impact on our work
Your gift could help us:
- Support carers in the community looking after people in their own homes at the end of their life
- Pay for vital equipment for our inpatient ward
- Help to buy beautiful summer plants for our gardens so our patients can enjoy them from their own bedrooms
- Buy toys and play equipment for our Forget-me-Not Centre to help children and young people build resilience to help them cope with their bereavement
- Put petrol in our Hospice at Home Nurses’ cars
- Buy new hospice branded warm and waterproof jackets for the nurses to wear in the winter when they are braving the elements to reach people in their own homes
Including a gift in your Will to St John’s Hospice doesn’t mean neglecting your family and friends. Of course, they come first. But if there is any room for a legacy to your local Hospice, please think about the patients we care for every day, just like David and his wife.
Every gift matters.