All kinds of people put a gift to St John’s Hospice in their will. Just as our patients are made up of ordinary people from all walks of life and of all ages, so too are the people who put gifts in their wills to help us to continue to care.
You don’t have to be rich.
Everyone can make their mark with a gift in their will to St John’s Hospice.
Your support can:
- Put petrol in our Hospice at Home Nurses’ cars
- Buy new hospice branded warm and waterproof jackets for the nurses to wear in the winter when they are braving the elements to reach people in their own homes
- Help us to fund the cost of a new state of the art low profile bed to provide more comfort and dignity to a patient on our in-patient ward
- Help to buy beautiful summer plants for our gardens so our patients can enjoy them from their own bedrooms
- Pay for a day therapy service such as our Positive Living Group which helps people who have a life shortening condition to live an independent and positive life for as long as possible
Gifts in wills aren’t all about leaving houses and large sums of money. Every gift left is thoughtful, generous and greatly appreciated, regardless of its size.
Whatever you can afford, you can make a difference.