St Johns Hospice is looking for a Volunteer eBay Assistant
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To sell donated items on eBay to raise money for St John’s Hospice
WHAT ACTIVITIES WILL I BE INVOLVED IN?
- Selecting stock from the Warehouse to be sold on eBay
- Listing goods on eBay for online auction
- Packing and posting sold items
- Recording all sales and refunds
- Responding to messages and customer enquiries
WHAT SKILLS AND ABILITIES WILL I NEED?
- Experience of using computers and eBay
- Professional, friendly and helpful manner towards customers
- Good organisational skills
WHAT TIME/DAY WOULD I NEED TO VOLUNTEER?
This is a flexible role and hours can be discussed
WHERE WILL I BE BASED?
Our Stock Warehouse in North Lancaster. It is situated on Edenvale Crescent in Vale.
WHAT BENEFITS ARE THERE FOR ME?
- Satisfaction of knowing you are supporting the hospice
- Developing leadership and customer service skills