Following the Coronavirus lock-down the following St John’s Hospice Shops have now reopened:
- Arndale Furniture Shop – Morecambe
- Pedder Street Shop – Morecambe
- Slyne Road Furniture Shop – Lancaster
- Market Street Clothing Shop – Lancaster
- Penny Street Pound Shop – Lancaster
- Highgate Furniture Shop – Kendal
- Princes Crescent Shop – Bare
- Garstang Furniture Shop – Garstang
Shops cannot accept donations at the moment. Please do not bring donations to shops, or leave them outside, our staff and volunteers cannot accept them.
We are able to accept donations at the St John’s Hospice Warehouse facility at 22 Edenvale Cresent, Lancaster LA1 2NW.
In order to keep staff, volunteers and yourself safe, a drop off your donation needs to be booked. To do this click the button below and make an appointment – it’s quick and easy to do.
For Furniture, Electricals & Large Donations please call our team on 01524 64733 instead.
Please note we are not able to accept donations at our shops, the donation shed or at the Hospice at the moment.
Thank you for your custom, generous donations and support of St John’s Hospice.
We are able to offer our furniture collection service once again. Please call 01524 64733 to talk to our team and arrange a pick up time.