“We get to treat our patients as individuals rather than a number in a bed. Wouldn’t you love a job where you can make a real difference every day?”
Do you enjoy working with people? Do you get a sense of achievement from maintaining up to date records and digitising administrative processes? If you do then this may be the ideal role for you.
Location: St John’s Hospice, Lancaster
Hours: 21 hours per week
Role Type: Permanent
Pay: £19,675 – £20,280 per annum (pro rata).
Pension Scheme: 8% employer contribution (NHS Pension continued if eligibility criteria met)
Closing Date: 16th May 2021
The purpose of this role is to:
- Provide an effective and comprehensive administrative service to support recruitment of new staff and human resource activities at the Hospice.
- Enable robust reporting of accurate data to evidence HR activity and compliance with policies and procedures in relation to recruitment, professional registration, probation, appraisal, performance, absence and annual leave.
- Complete all administrative processes for visiting clinicians with ‘Practising Privileges’.
Please view our Job Description and Person Specification before applying.
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays for full time employees. Pro rata for part time
- Life assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Minimum 8% employer contributions to a pension scheme (see below for further details)
- Maternity & paternity benefits
- Continuing professional development
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- NHS Car Leasing Scheme
Please click here to see more benefits available to our employees.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please complete our online Application for Employment below.
All correspondence relating to this vacancy including interview invites will be sent by EMAIL only. Please ensure that you check your emails on a regular basis.
Adverts that display a closing date should be treated as a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. Please submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Oder) 1975 (as amended in 2013). It will be necessary for a submission for a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (formerly known as a CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Please complete your Application For Employment accurately ensuring you include all criminal convictions including those that would otherwise be considered ‘spent’. A fee of £44.80 is applicable for an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check or £27.80 for a Standard Disclosure and Barring Service check which will be carried out as part of our pre-employment check process, if applicable.