We are looking for 2 new Trustees to join St John’s Hospice.
One Trustee to join the main Board of the hospice – This person should have medical experience, ideally in primary care.
The second to join our Shops Board – Here we are looking for a Trustee with finance expertise, not necessarily in retail.
We are a charity with around 30% of our funding coming from the NHS and 70% from our incredible community and our 11 high street shops.
The Trustee role will see distinct benefits including:
- Induction, training and on-site visits
- Reimbursable expenses
- Development of new skills
- Working with strategic influencers
- Opportunities to shape fresh and innovative projects
- The chance to positively affect palliative care in the local community
The expected time commitment is induction training 4 to 8 evening meetings per year – held at the hospice, Slyne Road, Lancaster
These roles are voluntary positions.