Would your company like to give something back to the local community?
Why not have a day or half day where, as a team, you do something completely different and help your local Hospice. Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator on 01524 382538 or via email at [email protected] for more information.
Why do companies get involved in Corporate Volunteering?
- Demonstrates their commitment and contribution to local community
- Reward to staff
- Helps to bonding a new or existing team
What are the benefits to you?
- Promote team building
- Bring staff together from different departments/offices or branches to work as a team
- Staff feel valued
- Employees gain or enhance skills including: negotiation, communication and project management
- Good publicity in local or trade media
What are the benefits to St John’s Hospice?
- Developing links with the local community
- Invaluable resource of time, effort, skill and experience
- Enables projects to be carried out quickly and at zero or minimum cost to hospice
What type of projects can you be involved in?
- Maintaining our grounds and gardens
- Window cleaning (we have over 500 windows!)
Please get in touch if you think you can help, we’d really love to hear from you.