Who cares wins!
From nominating us as your charity of the year, to employee fundraising, sponsorship as well as gifts in kind and of time, anything that your company and employees do can go towards your fundraising total and we will support you in every way we can.
Whether you want a challenge – perhaps a run, walk or skydive or something a little closer to the office like a fancy dress day, cake sale, raffle or sweepstakes – there are so many things you can do as a company and supporting St John’s really can make good business sense.
What is Corporate Social Responsibility?
Choosing St John’s as your corporate partner will enable you to work towards achieving your corporate social responsibility objectives. CSR aims to ensure that companies conduct their business in a way that is ethical. Charitable and community enrichment plays a big part of that.
Why is it important to organisations?
- Shows a link with local charity
- Creates good team work within organisation
- Raises brand awareness
- Builds trust with customers
What are the benefits for organisations working with st john’s hospice?
- Interaction with a well known and well established local charity
- Team building opportunities
- Improves team morale and sense of achievement
- Great advertising opportunities
- Opportunity for press coverage
What can St john’s Offer in return?
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Charity of the year schemes
- Raffle Tickets
- Room Hire
- Match Funding – where money raised at a particular event is matched by a company
- Host a collection Box
- Payroll Giving
- Events to take part in as a team
- Support in organising your own fundraiser
- Tables at our annual Balls & Dinners
- Money in Lieu of Christmas card schemes
- Volunteering opportunities
- Coin Collection/bag packing team days
If your company would like to get involved with St John’s Hospice, please call our Fundraising Team on 01524 382538.